We all have random thoughts while we play games. We might contemplate the universe, find the meaning of life, or simply decide what to have for dinner. Ramen. Ramen is what’s for dinner. Apart from those real life thoughts though, it’s likely you have thoughts about the actual game you’re playing. I thought it might be fun to document a few of those random thoughts as I played a few games recently on my Xbox One.
State of Decay: Survival Edition
- State of Decay is a probably the most realistic zombie simulator on consoles right now. Zombies are not real though.
- The load times in this game are atrocious.
- Hitting Zombies is a really cool sound. Wait, that’s gross.
- I think there’s a story here, but I’m too busy doing fetch quests.
- Shut up and let me play the game how I want…also where’s the story?
- I’m lost.
- But now I’m found.
- I’m having so much fun, but I’m also really annoyed by this.
- This game is good.
- It looks like the 360 version.
- Material management is tough.
- I’m confused, why can’t I build an awesome fort with multiple towers? This could use some tower defense elements.
- Wait it’s over?
- I should play the DLC…
- I’m not gonna play the DLC.
- I have Dying Light. They are awesome on social media and the game reviewed well.
- I still have Dying Light. It looks good on my shelf.
- I will play you eventually.
- Crap you’re in the backlog. One day my friend.
- Alright EA Access, let’s check out your “coolest” game in the Vault.
- Holy crap, this is awesome.
- Killing grunts and Spectres makes me feel productive even if my K/D isn’t so good.
- I like that. This may be multiplayer “only” but I can just play and not worry about things.
- I like these weapons. They’re not overly complicated, but they upgrade realistically.
- Realistic. I’m in a giant mech shooting exploding balls.
- All the DLC is free and the game is super cheap. More people should play this.
- If there’s a story here, I don’t know about it.
- Wait, there is a story here. Shut up so I can here! (<- Wrong form of hear but it whatever)
- I’m getting really good at this.
- Regenerate? That’s like prestiging isn’t it. Eh, why not? Achievement!
- Whoops, I’m already on Gen 6.
- Frontier Defense is dope.
- There should be more Titans.
- More people should be playing this.
- I like this more than Halo.
- Okay, everyone’s talking about this, time to get started.
- This tutorial is cool.
- This looks like WoW…but it does have Titans. Wait, those are Gods. They aren’t falling. I’m addicted to Titanfall.