DICE has just released the latest patch (1.03) for Star Wars Battlefront. The fixes were announced on a Reddit post. Although various fixes accompany the patch, DICE has been rather vague when describing these changes. Take a look at the patch notes below.
- General bug fixes for vehicles and physics improvements
- Game modes balancing tweaks
- HUD UI adjustments
- Audio optimizations
- General crash and stability fixes
- Online traffic performance improvements
- Various text fixes for all languages
- General bug fixes for both Missions and Multiplayer
Have you been playing Star Wars Battlefront? What do you think about the patch notes? Does it seem to fix any of the problems you may be seeing while playing the game? Leave a comment below.