They’re back at it again, Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Beta will be starting up soon. All the silly and fun of the last PvZ:GW is being brought back along with it and this is your chance to get in on the action early. From January 14-18 PvZ:GW2 will be running in public beta. Heres the rundown.
Once you start it up, you’ll be loaded into your backyard giving you a choice of:
- The King of the Hill-inspired mode, Flag of Power – Raise the Flag of Power and do everything you can to prevent the enemy from lowering it; igniting an all-out war where you’ll have to fight off wave after wave of enemies in a frantic, escalating battle.
- Stats Room – Display all of your characters’ stats and achievements. There’s also a sticker book where you can get an overview of all the characters and accessories you’ve unlocked.
- Quest Board – Visit the Quest Board for a list of dynamically updated challenges that will reward you for every completed event, and increase your XP multiplier.
- Herbal Assault – On the Moon Base Z map. Play as the plants on the attack in this all-new 24 player game mode.
- Gardens & Graveyards – On the Seeds of Time map. Go classic with a zombie attack and plant defense, where the plants must defend the gardens and prevent the zombies from capturing them all.
- Team Vanquish
- Vanquish Confirmed
- Gnome Bomb
- Z-Tech Factory
- Frosty Creek
Remember maps and activities will be rotated daily. Click here on January 14 if you would like to join the beta. Plants vs Zombies: Garden warfare releases onFebuary 23, 2016.