Psyonix, the developer of Rocket League has just released a new patch for the popular racing/sports game. The update fixes various bugs and performance issues. You can check out the complete list of patch notes on the developer’s website as well as below.
- Improved performance in multiple Arenas
- Multiple Bug Fixes
Complete list below..
Changes and Updates
- Improved performance in the following Arenas:
- DFH Stadium, Utopia, Utopia Dusk, and Wasteland
- Improved overall game stability and fixed multiple crash instances
- Fixed an issue that cause the Competitive division text to appear as debug text strings
- Adjusted default UI size to properly display the standard size
Xbox Enthusiast found Rocket League to be a really fun time! Have you been playing Rocket League? If so, are you enjoying it? Leave a comment below.