Dark Souls 3, From Software’s latest installment in the popular Souls series will be getting a new patch today. The patch in question will fix some gameplay problems, boss encounters, and performance issues that players may be having. Additionally, the servers will be down for a few hours to implement the patch.
Below you will be able to find the patch notes via the game’s Tumblr page.
Patch 1.04 Notes
- Item collection during multiplayer while accessing NPC and Covenant Alter is now working as intended.
- Conditions for optional events is eased.
- Conditions to get Rosaria’s Finger is eased.
- If they haven’t visited the Untended Grave, players will not be teleported there.
- Kicks cannot be parried.
- The Crystal Sage will appropriately re-appear even after he has warped.
- The Dragonslayer Armour won’t die before the battle.
- Knight Slayer Tsorig will no longer gesture unintendedly.
- Siegward of Catarina will now be able to properly rescue Greirat once conditions are met.
- If the player is equipped with a ring that increases Max HP, stats will now be properly reflected when opening the equipment screen.
- The voice chat icon will now be displayed properly under the covenant panel.
- Items, bonfire and the “Quit Game” option are now appropriately active even when disconnecting online.
- If the game disconnects during a multiplayer session, it will no longer crash and return to the title screen.
- Other issues causing crashes and returning to the title screen have been fixed.
- Adjustments of the balance of game, improvements of performance and various bug fixes. have been made.
There is also a regulation update that will address a few other issues.
Regulation 1.06 Notes
- The range of the matching level of the Blade of the Darkmoon and the Blue Sentinels have been adjusted.
- The efficiency of the following categories has been adjusted: Short Sword, Twinsword and Magic.
- Other game balance improvement and bug fixes.
Are you a fan of the Souls series? Which installment is your favorite? Are you enjoying Dark Souls 3? Leave a comment below.