The backwards compatibility train keeps rolling on with six more titles growing the ever-expanding list of Xbox 360 games that you can play on your Xbox One. The new titles are –
- Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood – Be a legend. Live and breathe as Ezio, a legendary master assassin, in his enduring struggle against the powerful Templar order. Journey into Italy’s greatest city, Rome, center of power, greed, and corruption to strike at the heart of the enemy.
- Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII – Experience the most gripping and famous battles of WWII through the eyes of a squadron commander and ace fighter pilot. From the Battle of Britain to the invasion of the Philippines, to the battle of Berlin, your pilot skills will create WWII history. Dominate the skies of Western Europe, North Africa, and the Pacific and bring your squadron of back alive.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – Ten years after a devastating mass event, the nation’s borders and the balance of global power have been redrawn forever. As what’s left of the nation’s Special Operations forces, a mysterious group known only as “Ghosts” leads the fight back against a newly emerged, technologically-superior global power.
- Commando 3: Wolf of the Battlefield – One of the most popular arcade shooters is back! Wolf of the Battlefield™: Commando 3 revives classic Commando action with an all new adventure. This frantic war fest combines precise, old-school gameplay with Hi-Def 3D graphics. Gear up and blast your way to victory!
- Cyber Troopers Virtual-On Oratorio Tangram – The arcade classic Cyber Troopers Virtual On Oratorio Tangram comes to Xbox LIVE Arcade! Keeping the classic mech fighting style, Virtual On returns enhanced with intense HD graphics and a thrilling 1 on 1 online multiplayer battle mode
- Radiant Silvergun – Radiant Silvergun, restored by Treasure, is now available! The shoot ‘em up gameplay that made this a legend remains unchanged, but a hidden “Ikaruga-style” shooting mode gives everyone something new.
The addition of Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood means all of the Xbox 360 Assassin’s Creed games are playable on Xbox One except for Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (which is available in a Xbox One version) and Assassin’s Creed: Rogue (which was the last Assassin’s Creed game on Xbox 360 and was released the same year as Assassin’s Creed Unity was released on Xbox One)
Call of Duty: Ghosts marks the first Call of Duty game on the list that already has an Xbox One version available.